A diverse and thoughtful mixed-use experience, two buildings totaling ±137,000 SF with authentic Santa Fe amenities including restaurants, galleries, museums and historical attractions. Couple this with Class A professional office environment, beautiful southwest interior design and highly desirable underground parking. The shared, brick-paved
courtyard provides attractive, usable outdoor space. The operable energy efficient windows enable tenants to enjoy cool mountain breezes and sun splashed vistas from their office suites. The common corridors are spacious and have recently been upgraded.
• Two beautiful office buildings with shared amenities and courtyard with elegant water feature
• Underground parking and street parking
• Central downtown location between the five-star Rosewood Hotel and the Georgia O’Keefe Museum – just one block off the Plaza
• Great proximity to shopping, financial services, dining, real estate, insurance, galleries, drycleaners and entertainment
• Class A Offices with recently updated interior common spaces
• Beautiful southwestern finishes
• On the Railrunner shuttle route
• On-site high-end retailers include: The Bull Ring Restaurant, Taberna La Boca Restaurant, Pop Gallery, Bon Marche, Alan Houser Gallery, Ojo Optique, Toyopolis, NIMAN Fine Art Gallery, 7 Arts Gallery
• Institutionally owned and managed by a publicly-traded REIT with on-site security patrol
• New capital plans with new management
Listing information provided courtesy of the Santa Fe Association of REALTORS, Inc. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 9th December, 2023 5:28 AM (UTC)
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated. Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.